About The Hub
The Cedar Community Hub, is a place where members of the CEDAR Centre Community are able to interact in a productive and meaningful way.
The CEDAR Community Hub will provide skills assessment, life skills activities, job preparation, accredited training, work placement, and post participant support to name just a few.
Participants are then be able to volunteer in participating organisations where they will experience what it is like in real operational organisation.
The benefits of the CEDAR Centre Community Hub are quality and widespread.
- Participating organisations benefits by having a full complement of experienced staff.
- The participant benefits through their volunteer contributions of enhancing existing skills and developing new skills as well as the “feel good” aspect of helping out.
- CEDAR Centre Community Hub benefits through continued improvement and provision of innovation and difference.
Volunteers for Organisations
CEDAR Community Hub will develop a pool of qualified, skilled and experienced volunteer personnel as immediate “fill ins”, available for organisations who need to fill a spot where someone may be sick or otherwise not at work. Our volunteers will be available to fill the immediate gap thereby we are supporting organisations in the Toowoomba area.
For further information regarding the program or the Cedar Community Hub please contact:
- Anna Nicholls (Chief Executive Officer)
- Amy Seekamp (Community Coordinator)